My wife took this picture of me over the weekend. I never knew surfing would come so easy for me.Just wanted to say thank you for 4.5 outstanding years in the elders quorum! We are getting settled in our little home in satellite beach and loving it. Luckily, I passed all my drug tests, background checks, and have completed two days on the new job. I think I can handle it, but hopefully LiveTV can handle me.
This will be my last post and Steve I'm going to remove myself from the authors field on the blog. It's all yours now. Best wishes to the new administration and let me know if I can help. You all are the best and I will miss you. We had great times in The Cloud that won't be forgotten and I'm sure we'll be back to visit real soon. Thank you all for your hard work and help in so many ways, especially those that made it out to help with my move. Take care and please stay in touch.
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment